Saturday, February 5, 2011

Third Babies...

Life is busy with three kids.  I've said it before, but it still astounds me.  When you are a third (or fourth or fifth, I'm told) baby, you just have to learn to go with the flow.  You want to do everything the big kids do...even if you're exhausted.  Sometimes it all just catches up with you...


Thank God for babies, for their energy and enthusiasm, for their innocence and their spirited zeal.  And THANK GOD for nap time... whenever, wherever, and however it comes!

2 comments:

Why Momma Loves the Maxi Dress said...

Which would explain why my 5th stopped taking naps at 13 months...I thought this one was a little tougher : ) But they are oh, so wonderful!

Why Momma Loves the Maxi Dress said...

Which would explain why my 5th stopped taking naps at 13 months...I thought this one was a little tougher : ) But they are oh, so wonderful!