Saturday, November 29, 2008

Putting Scrooge to Bed!

That relieved look on my face means that our run of A Christmas Carol has come to a successful end. In the end it did turn out to be fun and satisfying. I enjoyed being back on the stage and rediscovering that I'm not only a singer, but also a decent actress. I recieved the best compliment a narrator can get from a complete stranger who said he could listen to me tell stories all night. Much of the audience, I am told, had no idea that I was an American, so my accent must not have been too awful!

(Above) Michael is all smiles for once...after the show!

Backstage...those crazy Fezziwig Misses are at it again!! Our feather-bedecked mother (Nikki) looks on in disgust. Oh, where did she go wrong in training us up to be nice ladies!

No comments: