Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Has Happened to the Week!!??

I've not been writing this week. I'm not exactly sure what I've been up to this week. I only know it has been completely mad and busy and we are (thankfully) headed off to London tonight and embarking on our two week holiday early in the morning. We will be making several stops along the east coast of the USA. You know what that means...look for us at a Cracker Barrel near you at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Not sure if I'll be able to (or bothered to) blog while on holiday, so I will most likely be back to blogging about all sorts of exciting nonsense again in March!

Happy Valentine's Day to all...that is, if you believe in Valentine's Day. I'm a fan of any holiday that gives me an excuse to eat a selection box of chocolate. Cheers!

No comments: