Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who's a Superstar?


Today was the last day of Sports Stars camp, and there was a short performance and awards ceremony at the end. Who do you think was the big winner of the week? Who was the recipient of the Super Fantastic Sports Star award? I will give you a hint... The winner was described as being "always switched on, helpful and up for everything." It was, of course, our very own Sophia Carson!

It also may not surprise you to hear that Emma's been feeling a bit "Marsha Marsha Marsha" about the whole thing. She told me after receiving her certificate of participation, "This yellow piece of paper with my name on it just doesn't mean anything to me. I'd rather have a trophy." Such is life, dear Emma. She will surely have something uniquely her own to celebrate in due time.

But for today... HOORAY for Sporty Sophie!!

1 comment:

David Carson said...

Awesome! Well tell them both that I'm proud of them for just being them.