Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas, My Beautiful Babies!!

So far our Christmas has been stress-free and perfect. Kids playing happily, Lili snoozing and cooing at us, good food... yes, just what we all needed. Santa Claus came last night and brought some fun little treats, but my girls were most excited about the gifts they had bought for me... a beautiful sterling silver Celtic necklace and matching earrings AND another beautiful necklace which depicts our new family of five locked in an embrace. Santa also brought me a new Cath Kidston bag, so I am feeling completely spoiled.
For the record, Emma and Sophie's favourite presents were: Sylvanian play sets and the Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat DVD. (Maybe now they will stay off Youtube trying to watch it constantly!)
Hope you find yourself in the midst of a peaceful and joyous Christmas wherever you are this year!
Love...
Meredith

No comments: