Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who Loves You, Baby?

Well, if your name is Lilianna Carson, then the answer to that question is: EVERYBODY!! What a lucky little girl! We have all fallen head over heels for her. Today my brother in law requested a photo of all three children, and I realized that due to all of my drama, there really weren't any decent photos of all three children. So, when everyone was in a fairly civilized mood right after school, I managed to capture a few pics.
Lili has also managed to catch her first cold, and she is completely pitiful. 'Tis the season, I suppose. Speaking of the season, Emma and Sophie are gearing up for their school Christmas concerts. Both are playing angels, and I have been busy trying to sort out their costumes. They have also both been rather secretive about their impending performances. Sophie did inform me today that three wise men brought Jesus gifts of "gold, insects and myrrh," so it sounds like she is right on track.

Now I am off to help Lili cope with the abundance of snot she is suddenly producing. Bless her poor heart.

No comments: