Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blueberries for Lil... and the rest of us too

Oh Y'all, I think this place was made just for me.  PYO blueberries and obscure used books all in the same spot??  Oh Yeah!  I'll take a giant bucket o' blueberries and that old Graham Kerr cookbook for twenty, please!
Lili was an extremely active participant on today's berry picking outing in Freeland.  She grabbed bunches of blueberries (as big as her little fists could accomodate) and shoved them, stems and leaves included, into her hungry mouth.  We were in our element.
Emma too
And sweet Sophia
And just when we thought our adventure was over...
Emma stepped in that huge pile of pine sap.  It looked like the bottom of her foot was covered in hot marshmallows.  She was mortified.  I laughed almost until I cried.  Then I took a photo.  Then I helped her clean it up.  I'm a good mom like that.

Summer love to you all...
Meredith

No comments: