Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summering... in Michigan, Y'all!

This morning some friends took us to the Downtown Farmers Market which was tons of fun for me.  I do so love the farmers market!  We came home with some Traverse City cherries, plums, Georgia peaches, local lemon-infused honey, locally grown tomatoes... oh, and one apricot that Lili just couldn't resist...
"Hello!  You cannot put those delicious things within my reach and expect me to exercise restraint!"  The stall holder graciously said she could take it as a free sample.  Babies are excellent negotiators like that.

And finally... I know you are wondering... yesterday's Kung Fu Panda show was fantastic!  George and I were so proud if our two eldest, who seemed very comfortable up there on a real stage.  They both delivered their lines with conviction and got lots of laughs from the audience.  Hooray for Summer Camp!  Next week they are learning gymnastics and campfire cookery skills.  (Well, you didn't think we were just going to relax this summer, did you?)

After the show: Fung Fu Panda and his Master Shifu

No comments: