Friday, January 14, 2011

From the Journal of Sophia Carson...


September 28, 2010
Last Thursday and Friday I had a fever for two days.  I did not feel good.  Not at all!

September 29, 2010
I do not like waking up erlee!!

November 10, 2010
Today my mom cut my fringe*.  My mom cut it neat and not in an angle for once.

November 12, 2010
Today I had porridge for breakfest.  My mom made it.  She put in some relly sweet bananna and wallnuts and it tasted like cake.  (Yay Mom!)

November 16, 2010
I threw up on Sunday.  It was like a huge pile of green peas because I had macaroni and peas for dinner.  (This entry was accompanied by a detailed illustration.)

 December 10, 2010
I did not brush my hair today.  It is like a rat's nest.  It is tangled.

January 4, 2011
I went sledding on the winter vacation.  It was brilliant!  My Uncull came as well.

January 10, 2011
I had Irish oats for breakfest.  It was bitter.  My mom will make it difrent next time.

I see a BLOG in somebody's future!!
Hope you all have a great weekend.

*"Fringe" also known as "bangs" by you American Yanks.

No comments: