Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Yummy, Mummy!

Lili is five months old now!  She is slowly entering the world of solid foods.  Yes, there is life beyond milk.  I have been getting an unusually wonderful sense of gratification from making my own baby food purees.  Now I am sure I know exactly what I'm spooning into my dear little one's mouth.  So far carrots have been explored with skeptical interest.  She has also tried out homemade apple sauce with organic baby rice.  Both have tasted pretty good to me.  Lili finds it hilarious when I sample little bites of her food.  I have taken lots of pictures of her in the high chair over the last few days because she's just so darn cute.
Mmmm, Carrots.
Fingers make a nice dessert.
Yum!  Anticipating baby rice with apple sauce
Don't you just want to squeeze her?

1 comment:

JaclynJohnson said...

She is too precious! Will you share your recipes/directions for making the baby food? I am venturing into that world in a few weeks and need some guidance.