Friday, November 5, 2010

Making Progess

Wow.  I am busy.  Constantly doing very boring and mundane tasks like laundry, dishes, baby chasing and food preparation.  Some tasks are more mundane than others.  That being said, I am generally very happy with my life.  Sitting down at the computer to compose a blog post that makes sense does not happen as easily as it used to.  See the above photo which was taken the last time I tried to post pics and anecdotes about Halloween.  Where did she find that peanut butter?  How did she get the lid off?  These are questions I didn't have time to ponder.  I just let her have a little fun and then managed to wash her hand/ arm/ shirt before she spread that peanut butter all over our office.  Just another day.

On another note, Lili's separation anxiety has gotten a little better.  She used to cry anytime I was gone for the entire time I was gone.  That is improving.  I have been consistently leaving her in the Jazzercise nursery three times a week, and the screaming has decreased significantly.  I also keep the babies in our church nursery on Thursday evening, and Lili is now mostly tolerant when I hold, cuddle and play with the other babies.  It may not sound like much, but for her it's a pretty big deal.  Maybe one of these days, George and I will actually have a night out... before she's a teenager.

Happy weekend to all!

No comments: