Monday, November 1, 2010

Quack or Treat??

 This year on Halloween I was healthy and happy unlike last year's Halloween, so a HUGE HOORAY for that!!  I think I have mentioned the fact that I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed by the abundance of cheap and poor quality, imported Halloween merchandise in all of the big retail stores in the USA.  As a form of rebellion, all of us girls wore recycled costumes (i.e. costumes from Halloweens past), and Lili borrowed this fabulous little duck costume from our friends the Fitzgeralds.
George enhanced clothes from his own closet with a little bling and assumed the persona of "Big Daddy" for the evening.  I still giggle when I think of him greeting trick-or-treaters at our door with a festive, "Yo yo yo!  What up!?"  As treats were dropped into each waiting vessel, Big Daddy would shout, "BOOO YA!!"

So... yes, we did have a Happy Halloween.
Hope yours was happy too! 
PEACE, Yo.

No comments: