Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monkey See...

In case you  hadn't noticed, I am one of those moms.  I am the mom who pulls out her camera in order to document "Baby's First Dental Appointment" or "Baby's First Meatball."  I have numerous photos taken of my children when they have fallen asleep in unusual places or in comical positions.  Heaven help you, if you are a child of mine.  Your mama will take photos upon photos of you in the bathtub, pictures of you pretending to decorate the Christmas tree, and she will require you to pose and reenact the really cute thing you did just a second ago when she wasn't ready with the camera.

My adoring two year old has picked up on the fact that we should document every moment of our lives through photography.  Lately she has really been getting involved.  She has such confidence and passion.

 
"I'm gonna getchew, Sophia!"

"Beautiful!  Beautiful!  Show me 'Exuberant'!"

"SAY CHEESE!!"

"I just LOVE it when a photo shoot goes well!"

And now, for your enjoyment, here is a sneak peek at some of Lili's latest work...

This one is entitled, "Sophia's Smile"

This one, entitled "My Feets," is a bit more artistic.

Of course I adore my budding photographer and believe that she exhibits great potential.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.  What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things long after you have forgotten everything." ~Aaron Siskind
    

No comments: