Thursday, February 5, 2009

Flat Stanley Is Invading My Privacy!!

Flat Stanley came home from school with Emma yesterday. Apparently he is a real boy who has been flattened by a notice board, but don't worry, he remains perfectly healthy apart from his flatness. Typically school children stick him in an envelope and post him off to relatives where he has adventures and then is posted back with a report on what he's been up to. (Creepy much?) Emma's teacher, however, decided that Stanley should visit each child in the class for a couple of days. He writes in his diary about all of the adventures he has in our homes. (Everybody pretend to be normal!!) Back at school, the teacher reads all of the details aloud to the class. So....here is what Emma wrote in Stanley's diary while hew was with us.
Wed. 4 February
I went to Emma Carson's home today. She jumped on the trampoline with me. It was nearly time for dinner. I played with Emma on her Pet Pals game. She made bead necklaces with me.
For dinner we had Quorn nuggets, potatoes, baked beans, peas and carrots.


Mummy gave us a treat after dinner--tea and Chelsea buns!! A fun day it was today.

Then it was time for bed. We read Inkheart, and Emma's mummy sang us a song. Bedtime was fun. ZZZZzzzzzzz....good night.

Thursday 5 February (no school today!!)
Today we made homes for some of Emma's toys. I played in the snow with Emma and Sophia. We made a snow man. It is like a fun snow land in the garden. Emma and me love snow. I wore a hat in the snow.
Emma said I could come to her cool secret home. She put some pets in it. I liked it. And it had furniture.

So...now you are up to date on all of Stanley's adventures.

No comments: