Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a Groundhog Day Miracle!!

It's snowing in Wales!!! Flurries mainly, but that still counts when one hasn't seen a flake of snow in two years. I am hoping that it will really kick in tonight and that we will open the curtains in the morning to reveal glittery, white fabulousness as far as the eye can see. One day of snow is all I require. Every channel on the BBC is broadcasting how this is the biggest snowstorm the UK has seen in 18 years. Is it so much to ask that a little of it come down to South Wales?? You know there will be pictures if I get my wish.

It also goes without saying that I am as good a weather forecaster as Phil the groundhog...either that or I am just "at one" with the winter rodents. As I predicted yesterday, Phil indeed saw his shadow! Bring on the trumpets...and the snow while you're at it.

No comments: