Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Interview with Emma, Age 6 and a half

Someone sent me these questions on Facebook, and I thought some of Emma's answers were pretty good. Bet someone could come up with some better questions though...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hurry up!!

2. What makes mom happy?
If you do what she says

3. What makes mom sad?
If you say mean things

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say something funny without trying to be funny

5. What was your mom like as a child?
beautiful

6. How old is your mom
?31? 21? 32?

7. How tall is your mom?
Well...about a few feet tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Writing

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
shop

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a famous writer of books

11. What is your mom really good at?
cooking and writing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
maybe making pumpkin pie because Dad always does it

13. What does your mom do for her job?
The PTA

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
maybe pumpkin pie?

15. What makes your mom proud of you?
If I get a new Judo belt...that really mostly makes my Dad proud

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Yoko...the Japanese cat from Timothy Goes to School

17. What do you and your mom do together?
wrap presents? go to the city

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Well we've kind of got the same hair, but I've already got highlights; she's got to put them in.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Well, she sometimes likes to take naps, and I hate naps

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she always tells me, and she hugs me and kisses me, and she moved me from a school that had a bad teacher

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Maybe to Mimi's place to have a massage

No comments: