Saturday, October 3, 2009

"It is not a slight thing when those so fresh from God love us." - Dickens

I had big plans to write something fabulous here this morning, but I have spent most of the day cwtched up in bed with my three girls, and I have no regrets there. Suffice it to say, I will not pooh-pooh the "vision board" again, as I did indeed go into labour on the evening of September 29th. Our newest little jelly bean was delivered via emergency c-section at 5:34 in the morning on September 30th. Mom and baby are back at home and both are doing well.

How wonderful life is now you're in the world...
Lilianna Gwyneth Carson spent three days as a Jane Doe, but we have now all agreed that this name suits her well, and acknowledges her Welsh beginnings. She weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces and is 'practically perfect in every way.'

George is so seriously outnumbered now!

We're all completely enamoured with her.

More to come on my very positive British birth experience... even though it had to be surgical in the end. Happy weekend to all!


No comments: