Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life Goes On...

I have been so encouraged by all of the wonderful messages that have come my way this week. I am also happy to report that things do seem to be getting better. I think another round or two of antibiotics may be required to shift this infection. It is a doozy. I plan to head back to my GP tomorrow to get her opinion on the matter.

Otherwise, life does indeed go on even when mom is sick. On Monday Emma made her Brownie promise before God and everybody at the Pentyrch Village Hall. George reports that she spoke up and delivered the words conviction.


I also managed to get out of the house today (with the help of Sonia) to buy Halloween costumes for three little girls. It was a nice, sunny day to be out, and I did find that the day passed much more quickly when it included a change of scenery. Lili did well on her first outing and incited lots of ooh's and aah's from friends and strangers. I feel a bit bad that I haven't taken near as many pictures of her as my other babies since I've been feeling so poorly, but I'm sure we will make up for it in the coming weeks.

Below is a photo I took over a week ago with Emma and her beloved baby sis. So sweet.


No comments: