Friday, August 6, 2010

Just in Time For Our Travels....

I have a new backpack!!  It is so comfortable and allows me to carry a heavy load with ease.  Made by American mountaineers in Boulder, Colorado at Nap Inc., it is ergonimically fantastic and worth every penny.  I cannot wait to try out my new backpack when we all head down to North Carolina this weekend.  The best thing about it is that I am extremely confident carrying my most precious valuables inside...

Did I fool ya? 
In all seriousness, this Boba baby carrier is great.  It is made for older babies weighing 15-40 pounds, and since, sadly, the Baby Bjorn is no longer comfy on my aching shoulders with a 20 pound Lili, it was time to find a new carrier.  (Y'all know putting that mumsy little punkin in a stroller reguarly wasn't going to happen.)   I scoured the Internet for reviews on baby backpacks and was seriously impressed with Boba.  It can be worn as a backpack or front carrier.  I have worn it for long periods of time with no aches or strains (which is impressive).  Getting it off and on takes a bit of practice, but once it's on and the baby is properly in place, the comfort makes that initial awkwardness totally worthwhile.  So this one gets my vote.  Any of you mommies out there with bigger babies who still like being carried should certianly consider Boba (named such since it is made in BOulder for BAbies).

So there's my product endorsement for the month.  We are all looking forward to visiting our family and friends down South tomorrow.  I doubt the baby will be on my back the entire time since most of y'all will want to have her in your arms!!  Get the North Carolina barbeque ready for me, Momma!!

No comments: