Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fun Fourth Back on Home Turf

Our first "Fourth" back in the States in pictures...

Riley and Sophie make the blue Gatorade moustaches work!

Food cooked outside just tastes better.  Right, guys?

Nice Arm Candy, George.

Lili of the Lake
Seaweed... or is that Lakeweed... is an excellent source of fiber.

Big Project

Quality Time With Dad

This eventually became something huge.  I'm not exactly sure what it was, but it was big.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!
If I'm too tired to stay up for the fireworks tonight, does that mean I've done something right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rainy here, but Lumpy & I went to dinner at the Thai place (it's American as apple pie, right? plus, I don't like apple pie) and afterward we watched fireworks (lots of them, from more than a dozen municipalities as well as private homeowners) from the top of the Galleria parking garage. Explosives, a big mall, parking garage...that seems American, right?