Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Think I'm Gonna Like it Here**


Even though it was a perfectly warm evening, we couldn't resist building a fire in our backyard firepit and making some real American S'mores.  (There wasn't a Cadbury Digestive Biscuit in sight.)

How cool is it that I can do this in my backyard??  It's like the best part of camping without having to set up a tent, and then I get to go in and sleep in my own cozy bed.  Riley "Cutie Pants" Fitzgerald was an excellent marshmallow-roasting companion.

Lili was so impressed by the whole affair that she sprouted a new tooth!
Remember: Only you can prevent a forest fire.  Be sensible with those flaming marshmallows, kids!

** I wonder how often I quote song lyrics on this blog?  Apparently my life is a chocolate-covered musical... not a bad thing at all if you ask me.

1 comment:

Why Momma Loves the Maxi Dress said...

"My Life Is a Chocolate Covered Musical"...I may start another blog just so I can steal that from you! )