Friday, May 22, 2009

Normal Scan!!

Today's scan showed that my cervix is within normal range...slightly on the short side of normal, but still normal. This is good news. Despite all of the contractions I had earlier, I continue to maintain at "normal." Even more encouraging is the fact that my contractions seem to have slowed down this week, and I am feeling lots of fetal movement in the evenings. And to answer your and Sophie's question: No, I don't know if it's a boy yet! (Notice I didn't say "boy or girl" as everyone, Sophie included, is convinced I am carrying a boy. Me, I don't much care. Really. I will be happy with any healthy baby.)

The kids have the week off school next week, and George has the week off work as well. We are all looking forward to this. No big plans really. We are just hoping for sunshine and an un-irritable uterus.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to my American friends!

No comments: