Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's Growing in the Garden?

For all of you back home who aren't able to witness my blossoming fabulousness, here is a photo of me and Sophie taken at Roath Park in Cardiff yesterday. (That is an ice lolly she is triumphantly brandishing. ) I am just about 20 weeks now, and have been able to put my worries to bed (mostly) for the past couple of days.

I know that worrying is completely un-productive as well as unhealthy, but it's also a very normal thing for a pregnant gal to do. So I am breathing and remembering that at this moment all is well, and no matter what happens, I am one very blessed person.

Yesterday was a lovely day. The four us went over to Roath Park and hired a boat to take out on the lake. We enjoyed rowing in the sunshine. I actually enjoyed watching George mostly do all of the rowing. I also enjoyed feeling the sunshine on my face and watching Emma and Sophie frolic around the gardens after our boat ride. They enjoy each other so much.

Today the sun is shining again, and I have no complaints. I will be enjoying the next few days off with the girls before they go back to school on Tuesday.

Hope the sun in shining on you wherever you are reading this!

No comments: