Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wacky Sports Day

The instructions were to come to camp today dressed in "wacky sports clothes," and this is how Emma and Sophie interpreted that...

In other news, yesterday everyone was thrilled when a load of baby gear was delivered to our house. When he got home from work, George and the girls got busy assembling some of the 'stuff'. I was busy at the computer doing something terribly important when Sophie came in excitedly shouting, "Mum, you have to see this pram! It's brilliant!!" Yes, she called my new stroller a pram. (She might as well turn in her American passport.) I have to admit, when I got up to inspect it, the pram WAS rather brilliant. We tucked Lambie up inside and strolled him around the house a bit, and he had a very smooth ride. Now we are all getting excited and feeling like this is really real. I woke up this morning and realized that I am now only seven weeks away from the point at which I gave birth to Sophie in my last pregnancy. Tick tock!

3 comments:

Molly Cook said...

I think Sophie and I are kindred spirits!

David Carson said...

I love the outfits. Too funny!

Jenny said...

This photo offers undeniable evidence that Emma & Sophie are indeed your & George's children (in case there was ever a doubt).